Territory Sales Associate (Industrial Woodworking Machinery)
+27 67 733 2166
Type of Job
April 13, 2021 at 10:00:00 PM
About the job
-Responsible for consulting sales for French Territory in the Cameroon
- Develop strong relationships with consultants, developers and owners and uphold the image and reputation of the client as the supplier of choice
- Build a consultants map and annual coverage plan
- Contribute to increase market share by enhancing inquiry base by increasing spec-in numbers and define spec-in plan
- Responsible for the promotion of Industrial Wood Work/Forestry Machinery products towards customers by creating promotion tools (seminars, printed/e-data material)
- Provide high level product and application support (design support etc.) to the potential customers and provide seminars towards the clients and decision makers in the commercial and industrial market segments
- Work closely with Project Sales team to ensure order conclusion
- Further develop and establish the MNC's brand and strategically plan your approach to further develop client network and win market share
-Consult with Head of Africa on defining strategy and implementation of strategy for Consulting Sales
Analysis of the business performance data to drive better performance in French Central African Countries market specifically in Cameroon
- Focusing on finding new clients as well as growing existing client base
- Sales of all the company products and service offerings to the woodworking industry.
-To be driven by performance KPI’s by ensuring specification offering includes product solutions by means of written proposals/quotations, expertise and advice on advantages of company comprehensive product offering.
- Communicating the entire value proposition to potential clients
-Proactively identifying new opportunities for enhanced specifications, uncovering and understanding these through application of trained techniques, supply chain knowledge, commercial awareness and in-depth knowledge of customers’ businesses.
- Product range categories includes Beamsaws, CNC Machines (drilling, milling, nesting), dowel insertions, extraction, biscuit joiner, presses, planers, thicknessers, sanders, moulders, spray & finishing, table saws and vertical panel saws.
Strong client base and network in The Cameroon
Impressive sales experience and new client onboarding
Highly motivated and independant
Ability to travel and build professional longstanding relationships
Experience in the woodworking industry
Business porficiency in French (Speak and write)
$3,000-$4,000 p/m plus commisison, negotibale
My client is a well established multinational manufacturer and distributer of industrial woodworking machinery, they have footprint across West and Southern Africa, The USA, Southeast Asia and Europe.
Deka Minas is the world's first subscription based professional services company. Our main lines of business are Human Capital Advisory and Recruitment Services in Sub-Saharan Arica, The Middle East and Southeast Asia.