SQL Data Engineer
+27 67733 2166
Type of Job
March 6, 2021 at 10:00:00 PM
About the job
The purpose of the successful incumbent is to work closely with internal and external stakeholders in
effectively collecting, analyzing, interpreting, presenting, and managing of quality data and
delivering first time resolutions on enquiries for the group.
• Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and on-going requests in terms of data
• Develop methodologies for analysing and presenting data to business.
• Clean, aggregate and organize data from disparate sources, transfer this data into data
• Manipulate large data sets and use them to help business identify trends and reach strategic
• Design, create and manage the organizations data architecture.
• Identify opportunities for improved business performance based on sound data.
• Identify risks to the company and escalate accordingly.
• Develop effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
• Support effective teamwork.
• Minimum Bachelor of Science or equivalent (honours or masters advantageous)
• At least 8 years or more experience in SQL
• At least 5 years or more in SQL DW
• At least 3 years or more in Azure
• At least 3 years or more in Big Data
• At least 3 years or more in SSIS
• Would be advantageous for proven experience in python programming.
R650,000 CTC per annum negotiable
Deka Minas is the world's first subscription based professional services company. Our main lines of business are Human Capital Advisory and Recruitment Services.
Johannesburg, South Africa