Email Campaign Specialist
Remote work during Level 3 Lockdown
Type of Job
January 26, 2021 at 10:00:00 PM
About the job
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Email Developer/Technician will be measured on email performance based on
standard email measurements. Work closely with the Database Marketing Specialist
to analyse performance of creative, and development of ideas to optimize email
design, which includes A/B tests and other experiments, to generate best possible
results and ROI.
• Develop landing page strategies, and implement these strategies to drive stronger
call to action conversions from emailer campaigns.
• Ensuring campaigns are strong and effective and follow best practices in coding.
• Stay up to date with industry trends, tools and design technology to propose and
execute innovative, creative digital ideas, and make recommendations for best email
service providers, campaign management and segmentation tools, ensuring best
possible technical solution for the business, and the most cost effective.
• Perform day-to-day email production activities including, but not limited to, email
campaign development, testing, tagging, scheduling, deployment and monitoring of
one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic email campaigns.
• Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS, and media queries.
3 Years' experience in full life cycle managemtn of email and text campaigns
Content creation and story-line development
Managing execution, AB Testing and User Interaction
Segmentation and Database Management
HTML, CSS and CMS tools (HubSpot, MailChimp)
Excel, SQL Database Knowledge
R450,000-R510,000 p/a plus bonuses
Deka Minas is the world's first subscription based professional services company. Our main lines of business are Human Capital Advisory and Recruitment Services.
Johannesburg, South Africa