Data Scientist (Applied Machine Learning)
Remote (Abu Dhabi)
+27 67 733 2166
Type of Job
1 Year Fixed Term Contract (Rolling Contract)
May 19, 2021 at 11:00:00 PM
About the job
- Work with multiple streams of data
- Build state-of-the-art statistical models
- Touch all aspects of the business
- Brainstorm new ideas and concepts
- Work with teammates on design, and code reviews
- Build real time systems that integrate with the rest of our stack
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
•A graduate degree with a strong background in mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics or engineering.
•A post graduate degree in which you have applied Machine Learning techniques.
•4+ years of programming experience in MATLAB / Python or a similar language.
•2+ years of experience in applying machine learning techniques to real world data effectively.
•Must have an advanced understanding of machine learning techniques and how to apply them to real world data effectively.
Please note that this is a one year fixed term contract based in South Africa with opportunity to relocate to Abhu Dhabi and convert or renew
Deka Minas is the world's first subscription based professional services company. Our main lines of business are Human Capital Advisory and Recruitment Services in Sub-Saharan Arica, The Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Our client is considered to be the largest cloud provider in the Middle East with innovative digital solutions that serve governments and corporates around the globe.