Cloud Migration Solution Architect
Onsite and Remote
+27 677 332 166"
Type of Job
January 2, 2021 at 10:00:00 PM
About the job
- Document the Current (As-Is) and Future state (To-Be) on premise Infrastructure Architecture landscapes, Reference Architectures and System portfolios (At Group and BU specific levels).
- Plan, architect and technically lead the cloud migration programme to transition to a future state Cloud Architecture as per the Cloud Strategy (vision is a hybrid multi-cloud strategy)
- Document the Technology Principles, Standards, Polices, Landscapes and Technology Reference models (TRM) for Group IT
- Maintain and update the infrastructure and technology Solution Design templates and Infrastructure Reference patterns.
- Provide advisory and consulting to Business Units (BU’s) on Infrastructure design best practises that’s aligned to the Group standards, polices and industry best practises
- Solid Infrastructure Solution Architecture experience (i.e analyse and interpret business requirements and document conceptual, logical and physical design views) for specific Group technology infrastructure focused projects. Follow the architecture design governance process for approval at the Architecture Review Committee (ARC).
- Provide Technology advisory and Infrastructure solution designs for Group IT Functions platforms. (HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Facilities, Branches, Shared Services)
- Strong Practical knowledge and or certification on Cloud technologies like MS Azure, AWS and help define the Cloud Strategy, Cloud Reference architectures, Cloud Policies, Cloud patterns, Cloud governance and Cloud Operational processes. Run strategic POC’s and pilots for Strategic cloud initiatives.
- Conduct Cloud assessments with relevant teams to perform Application workload portfolio analysis (Application, Data, Technology, Processes) to determine cloud readiness and cloud adoption options including a detailed analysis of which applications and infrastructures are best suited to cloud deployment models. Plan and execute on the cloud migration roadmap.
- Strong Security architecture, Security design and Network Security architecture experience. (Relevant Cloud Security design experience will be advantageous)
- Research emerging Technology trends that might be applicable to evolve the technology landscape i.e. especially with newer cloud platform technologies. e.g. container architecture, microservices, serverless etc.
- Contribute to the Technology Strategy development that is fully aligned to the Digital transformation initiatives at the Group level
7 - 10 years' experience Knowledge of the relevant Information Technology governance and legislative framework (COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, SDLC, ASAP, SOA) Be able to model business operations and the systems and databases that support the technology and Architecture.
Design a breakdown of the system components.
Review, develop and maintain the organisations' IT architecture.
Review and evaluate the current state of the organisations architecture ('as-is) in order to identify duplications , what is working, what is not working and measure the health of key business processes that are supported by the current architecture.
R1,200,000 p/a excluding bonuses and incentives
Deka Minas is the world's first subscription based professional services company. Our main lines of business are Human Capital Advisory and Recruitment Services in Sub-Saharan Arica, The Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Sandton, South Africa