Automation Test Engineer (Java)
+27 67 733 2166
Type of Job
1 Year Fixed Term Contract (Rolling)
May 20, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM
About the job
• Participate in a test automation tool selection process for an automated component testing harness
• Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents
• Perform static analysis of source code using complexity metrics
• Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats
• Integrate the test suites into the test management tool
• The ability to participate effectively in estimation, planning, cost-of-quality, and quality risk analysis is desired
• Implement and develop automated test practices for both web and windows applications
• Design and create test scripts to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
• Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation.
• Bachelors or master’s degrees in engineering or science related fields. Areas of study may include Network Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Management Information Systems, and Quality Assurance
• 3 years’ experience in test automation
• Programming, system administration, or database administration experience
R300-R800p/h depending on qualifications and experience
Please note that this is a 1 years fixed term rolling contract with option to convert to permanent
Deka Minas is the world's first subscription based professional services company. Our main lines of business are Human Capital Advisory and Recruitment Services in Sub-Saharan Arica, The Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Sandton, South Africa